Q: Chuck E.
- Tooth Fairy
- Topham Hatt
- Squirt Gun
- Fanny Pack
- Spirit Fingers
- Frank The Tank
- Chuck E.
5 core principles
- are free of charge
- are open to all men
- are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion with no certification necessary
- end with a Circle of Trust
- Side Straddle Hops – in cadence
- Mountain Man Poopers – in cadence
- Imperial Walkers – in cadence
- 13 Firey Jacks – OYO
- Hillbilly Walkers – in cadence
- Superman’s/starfish – in cadence up/down
- Mosey to bottom of hill
- AMRAP – 20 minutes
- Bernie Sanders up hill
- 10 Pseudo Planche Merkins
- Run to trail split
- 10 Jungle Poi Squats
- Carioca Mosey to base of hill
- 10 Breakdancing Bears
- Mosey back to parking lot
Q made the mistake of informing PAX of the time limit and Site Q helped me to notice the rationing of energy taking place. Consequence for rationing energy was 10 Burpies if Q caught you, much to KJV’s chagrin.
T-Claps to Dome for moving up to the middle of the pack…hard work is paying off and 100% effort is there each week. Way to push it!
T-Claps also to Vespa for not letting me catch him and finishing hard!
- LBSC (Little Baby Square Crunches) – In cadence: 24 thanks to some complaining from McFly
- Nolan Ryan – 10 each side OYO
- Scissor Push-ups – 5 each side OYO
- Countorama – 15
- Name FNG
- Try to love all people, even those who hate you