April 09, 2021
What Happened to our Ruck Straps??
QIC: Happy Meal
Pax in Attendance:
- TopHam Hatt
- Two Scoop
- Spirit Fingers
- Hall Pass
- Lunge walking back and forth, with some Copperhead Squats, Copperhead Merkins, Step-Up’s and Ruck Curls mixed in to warm up.
- Now… We’ve lost strap privileges for the remainder of the workout. Shoulder straps cannot be used on your shoulders… figure out a different way to hold and carry your ruck pack.
- Pax split into two groups.
- Each group got their very own 100# pile of sand. For each group:
- 4 pax on the pile of sand
- Any pax not helping to carry the sandbags, take your (and possibly others’) ruck packs out to the dirt parking lot, then circle back to trade off or help get the sandbags to the parking lot.
- Ladder up, Ladder down:
- Do the designated reps for each exercise
- 30 preparedness pause begins when the last pax completes the given reps.
- 10; Ruck Burpees (Ruck in-hand; Ruck to the ground for Merkin, Lift Ruck above head upon standing)
- 20; Lunge Twists 2:1 (Ruck in-hand, Lunge, Lift Ruck over knee and back; Return to standing position)
- 30; Ruck Thrusters (Ruck in-hand, held close to the chest; Squat; Lift Ruck above head upon standing)
- 40; BBSU’s (Ruck on feet, keeping legs weighted down
- 50; Ruck Curls (You can figure that one out)
- 40; BBSU’s
- 30; Ruck Thrusters
- 20; Lunge Twists (2:1, 10 lunges w/ each leg)
- 10; Ruck Burpees
- Return the Sandbags back to where they started.
- Hold Z-Up position for a little bit
- Indian Run: Rifle Carry the Rucks, Indian Run around a bit
- Low Flutters with shoulders off the ground and ruck packs held up high
- Ruck Pull’s for the last few seconds
Regardless of the workout style, 3S2T can be incorporated anywhere. Strength, Speed, Stamina, Mental Toughness, Physical Toughness.