Unleash the Beast
10 PAX in the gloom for a workout inspired by the animal in all of us. Kilt, Toll Booth, Tech Deck, Soft Kitty, Razzmatazz, Hall Pass, Sancho, Banjo, YHC Bartman, & former FNG Scissors.
WOR (IC): Copperhead Squats, Bat Wings, Donkey Kicks, Peeing Dogs (aka Fire Hydrants), Seal Jacks, then Snake Run to the other side of the park & school
- Crab Cakes x15 IC
- Crab Jacks x15 IC
- Catepillar (plank in a line & the PAX in the back leaps the other PAX until the front)
- Sneaky Gorillas (Freeze if the Q yells out “Zookeeper!” because you know who’s not sneaky? Gorillas.)
- Scorpion Dry Docks x10/leg
- Duck & Weave, then Mosey after 2 rounds to grass
- Killer B’s – Bear Crawl 100 ft, then Broad Jump back; every 5 Broad Jumps, do 3 Burpees
- Howling Monkeys, 10 per PAX
- The Wolverine x10 (making you super hero ready!)
- Foxhole x10
Mosey to picnic area to do Chicken Peckers x10 IC, Starfish Crunches x10 IC, & Break Dancing Bears
“The strength of the pack is the wolf & the strength of the wolf is the pack.”–Kipling
A lot of the exercises were IC to remind us that we are not in this alone. F3 Nation is better as a group than a bunch of individuals, so stay together.